How To Reduce MMSEA Section 111 Administrative Fees
Are you a Responsible Reporting Entity (RRE) with a limited number of claims to report each year? Are you interested in saving your organization thousands of dollars in fees while achieving more efficient claim results? Find a better way for your Medicare Secondary Payer claim administration.
Our RiskPro administration platform is utilizing the best available technology to streamline our clients Medicare, Medicaid, and SCHIP Extension Act (MMSEA) reporting needs. By utilizing the professional services of our unique RiskPro technology and professional service platform, combined with the best options available from Medicare for reporting Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) obligations, we have created the fastest, most cost-effective solutions for our clients.
With these solutions, our clients enjoy:
- Quick confirmation that their claims are being reviewed to meet MSP regulations
- The establishment of key criteria associated with the claim
- Fast reporting as soon as all of the criteria are mapped and benchmarked in our systems
- Speedy Medicare Beneficiary verifications to ensure that only the necessary claims are being reported
- Reduced administration time to correct errors during the claim reporting process
- Significantly reduced fees to support lower general allocated claim expenses
- The advantages of a dedicated team of professionals with over 20 years of experience handling MSP and catastrophic claim matters