Life Care Planning
Our independent, experienced team of certified Life Care Planning (LCP) professionals is committed to work for you. We have over 35 years of experience in administering the entire claim adjudication process, including Life Care Planning advocacy.
Our plans have been recognized throughout the industry as a leading source of thoughtful consideration for quality of life management. Our unique vision and support is to create documentation that educates and communicates the disability for individuals with catastrophic illness or injury. We understand and appreciate the importance of your time, and we are available to compliment your existing resources on each and every file.
Specific Products and Services Include:
- Inexpensive, quick, and efficient service for you and your client with a dedicated single point of contact.
- Complete analysis of care requirements using our RiskPro® infrastructure and network.
- Thorough review of the entire file, obtaining the necessary information for written analysis that helps finalize settlement costs.
- Planning for Litigation, Trust Management, Settlement Negotiations, and Reserve Management.
- Cost Analysis including an estimated short or long term cost of care for non-catastrophic or limited treatment.
- Medical and Legal Support including review of medical records and treatments for chronological summaries, meritorious review, treatment provider recommendations, expert witness recommendations, deposition review, deposition summary, and mediation preparation.
- "Day in the Life" Video preparation, which enables a complex plan to be understood and considered in all medical and legal venues.
- Rush Services 7-10 days.