Insurance Expert Witness Products and Services
Blackburn Group, Inc. is recognized by clients and their associated service providers throughout the nationwide Personal Injury community. We have over 30 years of experience in every aspect of Personal Injury expert witness case management. Our company serves individuals, families, physicians, attorneys, social service agencies, faith-based organizations, life care planners, and nurse case management companies. Additionally, we have pioneered the use of technology to simplify the personal injury financial management workflow, enhance value and improve the quality of life for our clients and their families. To support our professional services, our RiskPro® technology solutions include a suite of products and services delivered through applications on Internet-based platforms.
Since 1991, our primary goal has been to provide high quality, low cost personal injury management professional products and services to serve individuals who have recently been injured. Our suite of insurance claim settlement solutions include Expert Compensatory Damage Services, Life Care Planning (LCP) Solutions, Medicare Set Aside (MSA) Solutions, Structured Settlements, Custodial Account Administration, and associated Financial Planning. All of our services are independent, objective and dedicated to your specific needs all while delivering the highest level of results-based solutions in the industry today!
Products and Services
We provide best practice experience and data to assist in the final adjudication process for your most complex cases. With over 30 years experience and 1,200,000 claims valued over $160 Billion, we will support your case for every aspect of settlement through trial by providing these services:
- Forensic risk, claim, medical, accounting and valuation service professionals help to solve insurance claims disputes by working with individuals, policyholders, their counsel, and insurance companies. Typical venues include pre-settlement conferences, arbitration, mediation, and trial.
- Our insurance claims professionals provide financial, accounting, economic and/or statistical analyses services and have experience analyzing insurance claims for property, casualty, and workers compensation claims that arise from a variety of occurrences.
- Complete analysis of the client requirements using our RiskPro® infrastructure and network.
- Thorough review of the entire file, obtaining the necessary information for written financial analysis that helps finalize settlement costs.
- Typical areas of analysis related to insurance claims include: Review and analysis of insurance policies; Evaluation of trigger methodologies relating to multiple policies; Review of self-insured retentions, deductibles, and policy buyouts; Reinsurance recovery evaluations; Reconstruction of medical and other claim accounting records; Determination of the appropriate period of future loss; Review and application of appropriate claim methodologies for specific client needs.
- Rush Services 7-10 days.
How do I get started to refer an Expert Witness Solution request?
The easiest way is to call us at 585-586-4530 and have one of our representatives help you. Another way is to click below to contact us online:
Click Here for Our Online Contact Us Form.
We are dedicated to serve you with our outstanding team of risk, claim, medical, and legal practitioners to provide you the best Property and Casualty Insurance Expert Witness Solution results in a timely manner. Call us today to see what a difference we can make for your most difficult claims.